- Nokia Lumia 900 Vs HTC Titan IIPosted 5 years ago
- GoPro HD Hero2 Outdoor Edition Review And PricePosted 5 years ago
- Panasonic V100 Review & PricePosted 5 years ago
- Panasonic V500 – Price & ReviewPosted 5 years ago
- Sony Cybershot DSC-HX30V Review And PricePosted 5 years ago
- Sony Cybershot DSC-WX50 – Price & ReviewPosted 5 years ago
- Panasonic Lumix DMC LX5 – Price & ReviewPosted 5 years ago
Everything You Need To Know About 4D Technology
Everyone is buzzing 4D technology, but what actually it is? Let’s unravel every fact related to this amazing concept.
What is 4D technology?
Technology has continuously amazed us by its unbelievable discoveries. And now, the decades of scientific progression has finally enabled us to experience the real four-dimensional world. 4D technology uses the time and space concept that provides four dimensional real-time images of the projected organ or the animation object. Currently, 4D technology is used in medical apparatuses such as ultrasound and CT scanners, however it is expanding its horizon into other technological aspects such as animation and seismic explorations as well.
What makes 4D technology so advanced?
The scientists at the University of Calgary have successfully created the 4D high resolution digital human atlas or CAVEman that allows scientists to literary enter the experimentation by decoding medical and genomic data into 4D images. CAVEman is the 4D object oriented computer model entirely constructed from multiple information sources such as the basic anatomy textbook and cadaver laboratories. Considered a major breakthrough in medical informatics and biology, it might help researchers to explore many undiscovered pathways in the surgical arena and other technical research.
While 2D scans simple image of the projected organ and the 3D technique provides three -dimensional images of the organ by assembling a series of 2D images using a specific computer program, 4D allows scanning 3-dimensional real time images rather than capturing delayed images.
- 4D technology has surpassed certain boundaries that came in the way in obtaining real -time medical imaging. With 4D, now physicians can capture the images of the organ, as they move within the body.
- Imagery scanned by 4D imagery medical devices like CT scanner are continually updated with every shift in the position of the organ, which enables physicians to monitor treatment and make necessary adjustments accordingly.
- In medical literature, 4D images can be used to detect potential problems associated with fetal development. It helps identifying the exact location of the tumor in the cancer patient so that the physician solely focuses on tumor and thereby, sparing the healthy tissues.
- Furthermore, the 4D technology has enabled movies to appear more realistic providing jaw-dropping motion effects with every scene in the movie.
By far, 4D technology has helped in producing real-time images of internal organs, but prior research has already shown that continuous radiation accounts for increased risk of cancer. Although the studies haven’t discovered any particular risk associated with the 4D ultrasound yet, but some elaborative studies in the future might show some risk. Hence, such treatment should be done sparingly to avoid unknown complications.
Unfortunately, 4D technology is an entirely computer based technology. Therefore, the projected images can only be studied under different lightning and shadowing for better fourth dimensional visualization. Hence, without computer programs one can’t see the four dimensional images.
Applications of 4D
4D animation: 4D animations are quickly replacing the popular 3D technology used in the animation. 4D has made possible to move an object around its own mirror image by adding the time and space concept. With the use of specialized computer programming, 4D applications are successfully launched into feature films and animated movies.
4D Movie Theatres: 4D theatres across the world give you the real feel of the movie because of pre-installed D box motion seat beneath the seats. These techno seats allow the viewer to experience body and mind-boggling motion effects, from thunder-storms to water splashes.
Succinctly, with the vast application of 4D technology, the movies will not be merely watched, but will be experienced. However, 4D movies are comparatively costlier.
4D Ultrasound: This technology enables better analysis of the baby’s movements. It offers advanced real-time images as compared to the traditional still photographs by the old ultrasound technology. 4D -ultrasound helps doctor in monitoring the status of the fetus and the mother during pregnancy and can be used in used in ultrasound-guided procedures such as needle- biopsies.